KARL MAYER FILSIZE filament sizing machines provides the multiple benefits of automation of the sizing process, increase of the warp quality, and cost reduction.
FILSIZE Filament Sizing Machine
(Machine for warp preparation of filament yarns)
The KARL MAYER FILSIZE filament sizing machine features central process management and supervision with data archiving. Online measurements of all needed process data like speed, degree of sizing, and squeezing pressure are stored and shown in a complete process documentation for quality control and process optimization. The modular design allows the use of various control concepts. Depending on the application the following drive control systems are available: fixed stretch values, variable stretch values, tension control.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: filament Key Features
- For warp beams of up to 2.300 mm width and a dia. of 1.000 mm air drier
- A double-storey air chamber in counter-current procedure and a drying cylinder guarantee minimum residual moisture for a perfect warper beam build-up.
- Size box with steep bath and drip channel as well as laser-end break detection beam unwinding frame motor driven for uniform unwinding precision beaming machine
- Hardware and software package for a problem-free link between machine and network, for the transfer of logs and of real time data to an external computer as well as for the compilation of users own log characteristics
- High performance machine; (sizing at up to 500 m/min), specially designed according to customers' production needs
- Best suited for weaving of filaments and technical yarns
- Precise and stable yarn tension control in all working conditions
- Perfect size application with excellent drying and temperature control
- Recipe and setting storage and recall
- Fault analysis
- Complete system overview
- Highest productivity guaranteed
- Outstanding performance in terms of speed and quality
- Suitable for new generation ultra-fine yarns
- Highly reliability