TeraSpin's Premium spindles ensure significant energy savings. They also reduce spindle vibration and noise.
(For better energy savings)
The TeraSpin Premium series spindles are of two types:
- Premium spindles
- Premium ES (Energy Saving) spindles
The TeraSpin Premium spindles are specially designed for smooth running even at very high spindle speed. Optimisation of various design parameters, high level of manufacturing precision, and high quality German components reduce vibration and noise level of the spindle.
These spindles come with HF 1 and HF 100 spindle bearing units with minimum 18.5 mm wharve dia. The HF 21 spindle bearing unit comes with a minimum wharve dia. of 20.2 mm.
Premium ES spindles
The TeraSpin Premium ES spindles are the ultimate solution to reducing high energy costs. These spindles are available with HF 1 and HF 100 spindle bearing units with minimum 18 mm wharve dia. and are designed to reduce energy consumption significantly. Well-proven, strong, and sturdy design of HF 1 and HF 100 spindle bearing units make these spindles suitable even for manual doffing.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin), India
GET A QUOTE
- Minimum wharve dia for Premium spindles with HF-1 and HF-100: 18.5 mm
- Minimum wharve dia for Premium ES spidnles with HF-1 and HF-100: 18 mm
- Also suitable for manual doffing
- Only two point contact (at footstep and neck bearing)
- High precision neck bearing with German components
- Optimised damping of spindle vibrations with improved design and German components
- Well-proven conical foot step design manufactured with higher precision
- Low energy consumption
- Low spindle vibrations
- Low noise level