GREENDYE is KARL MAYER's innovative technology for producing denim fabrics with a minimal ecological footprint, thus opening up another market sector – sustainable denim.
KARL MAYER's GREENDYE is three times more efficient and two times cleaner than a conventional indigo dyeing machine. GREENDYE indigo dyeing uses nitrogen technology to control the chemical process of dyeing. The nitrogen technology increases up to 3 times the pick-up of a conventional dye vat thanks to the longer dwelling time and the increase of the indigo concentration.
GREENDYE's powerful assistive HMI helps operators manage the denim production with minimal touch and easy navigation. The window in the NOX chamber is designed to facilitate easy operator handling and accessibility inside the machine.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Uses nitrogen technology to control the chemical process of dyeing
- Powerful HMI
- High dyeing efficiency
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Nitrogen technology increases up to 3 times the pick-up of a conventional dye vat thanks to the longer dwelling time and the increase of the indigo concentration
- Chemical reduction: Reduces the use of hydrosulphite and caustic soda (> 50 percent compared to conventional processes and systems)
- Yarn waste reduction: Machine length is overall shorter than a traditional indigo dyeing machine
- Water saving: The same indigo shade can now be achieved with 3 dyeing baths instead of 9 baths (water reduction by two thirds). The higher fixation of the indigo on the fibre allows a drastically reduced consumption of water in the washing phase. Water consumption in the finishing process can be reduced by around 50 percent
- Low opex: The GREENDYE is only two-thirds the length of a conventional machine, thus it requires less space, fewer operators and less spare parts with the same output. The amount of chemicals and water used daily is half that of a traditional indigo dyeing machine