The KARL MAYER AMR sizing machine is designed for the assembling of high quality filament yarn and other technical textiles' beams and ensures gentle yarn handling.
AMR Assembling Machine
KARL MAYER AMR assembling sizing machine is designed to meet the demanding requirements of the textile industry. Depending on the application, varying tensile strengths, different braking systems, as well as single-beam drives can be chosen. The AMR also features unwinding creels that can exert precise control over the total yarn tension as well as the single-beam yarn tension. Manual and automatic executions of pneumatic lease devices are an indispensable support for the user.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: filament and glass Key Features
- Tensile strength between 5.000 N and 13.000 N for different applications can be offered
- Unwinding creels with control over the total yarn tension and the single-beam yarn tension available
- The beaming machine has been designed for working widths of up to 5.400 mm and for beam diameters of up to 1.250 mm
- Different braking systems as well as single-beam drives can be chosen according to the application
- Manual and automatic executions of pneumatic lease devices
- A graphic touch screen on the beaming machine guarantees clear process control.
- High profitability and process security
- Depending on the application, the AMR can be customised to user requirements