Systematic washing ensured through high liquor turbulence, cross flow by meandering cascades, nip washing and even temperature distribution.
(Continuous washing range)
Best washing results for high quality woven fabrics achieved through perfect liquor level maintenance, nip washing, low tension and crease-free fabric transport, and tight strand fabric guiding system, while requiring minimal use of operating agents. The amortisation time is short and the machines are easy to operate.
Manufactured by: Goller Textilmaschinen (HK) Limited, Hongkong
GET A QUOTE
- Three roller squeezers for crease-free and even in de-watering effect over the full width with minimum fabric tension
- Vacuset for intensive removal of impurities from fabric surface and core
- Washing effect - high liquor turbulance due to cross flow by meandering cascades
- Process control for automatic machine setting and recipe administration
- Unipulsa fast liquor exchange, increased washing effect at low fabric speeds
- Even and precise temperature distribution in the bath with thermplate heating
- High quality washing, ergonomic, and short amortisation time
- Perfect systematic washing, additional nip washing, and crease free fabric transport