A new generation of completely redesigned systems for compressive shrinking machines with reliable technology and optimal residual shrinkage for high and reproducable quality.
Shrinking Range - Model Monfotex 8000
The Monfortex 8000 shrinking range is a reliable technology for residual shrinkage. Some salient features includes improved residual shrinkage with lower rubber blanket contact pressure, longer rubber blanket life, and lower production cost, lesser water consumption as compared to conventional equipment, fully automatic grinding of the rubber blanket, and faster one-shift rubber blanket change.
Manufactured by: A. Monforts Textilmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: wovens Key Features
- Motorised adjustment of rubber built pressure roll and faster one shift rubber blanket change
- Compactomac automatic shrinking unit for even residual shrinkage in a batch of same quality substrate
- Special edge cooling of the rubber blanket (optional) without increase in water consumption
- Longer rubber belt life
- Diameter of shrinking cylinder: 750 mm
- Fully automatic grinding of the rubber blanket
- High performance, low production cost and comtemporary technology
- Commitment to quality