Monforts offers a wide range of coating and finishing solutions for technical textiles. The machines are reliable and produce fine quality finished fabrics which are used in a variety of applications. The finishing process is cost and time effective while the machines are easy to operate and maintain.
Monforts offers a special range of nonwoven finishing lines from 100 to 5500 GSM with a thickness of 0.5 to 22 mm, padder with slitter, stretcher with a force of up to 10,000 N in longitudinal direction, reinforced tracks with maximum transverse forces of 10,000 N, and special cutting installation.
Manufactured by: A. Monforts Textilmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: drying, curing and heat setting for chemical and thermal finishing of spunbond, needle punch and spunlace non-wovens Key Features
- Eco Booster HRC high performance heat recovery module
- Stenter design for 300ºC available
- TwinTherm air circulation system which permits temperature differences of up to 60ºC between top and bottom air
- Qualitex 750 system
- Processing of heat sensitive and special fibers made easy
- Lower energy consumption
- Operator and maintenance friendly