High speed, high performance warp knitting raschel machine from KARL MAYER for producing 2 to 6 bars fabrics.
Raschel Warp Knitting Machines
Made from heavier yarns, Raschel knits are used for manufacturing versatile and flexible fabrics. These are more textured and can be used for a wide range of technical textile applications. Designed to meet the demands of manufacturing high-quality raschel warp knit fabric, KARL MAYER raschel warp knitting machines provide high performance combined with superior quality.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: automotive textiles, home textiles, lingerie, mosquito nets, lightweight coating substrates, sportswear/swimwear, lining fabrics, outerwear, etc. Key Features
- RSE 5 and RSE 6 in electronic pattern change
- High productivity machine
- Low maintenance
- Possible to produce very high elastic fabrics
- Robust structure
- High performance electronic drives