The KARL MAYER warp knitting machine is a high performance, high productivity warp knitting raschel machine that is available with and without jacquard and fallplate for manufacturing of lace bands, overall lace, and curtains.
Raschel Lace and Curtain Machines
KARL MAYER's raschel lace and curtain warp knitting machine is ideal for producing elegant and lightweight laces using elastic yarns. Equipped with the latest state-of-the-art-technology, these machines provide operating reliability, low maintenance, and high productivity and has a full set of features enabling designers to use new perspectives for the creation of sophisticated patterns.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: outerwear, lingerie, curtains Key Features
- High performance electronic drives
- Precise knitting elements
- High performance Piezo Jacquard
- High operational reliability
- Low maintenance
- Superior quality laces
- Quick trouble shooting possible through teleservice
- Robust machine structure