With the Osthoff-Senge online hairiness tester, it is possible to gain substantial savings in gas consumption by controlling the singeing effect carefully. The online hairiness tester is a proven product that will ensure repeatability; once the settings are adjusted, future batches are singed with the same optimised settings.
Online Hairiness Tester
Osthoff-Senge Hairiness Tester provides the possibility to control the singeing effect objectively. By means of a laser beam the fabric surface is monitored and the hairiness of the fabric is displayed on the screen of the SENG-MATIC. The measured information can be printed simultaneously and used as a set value for the control of the singer in order to achieve the programmed effect. The Hairiness Tester can also be delivered as a lab instrument working on the same principle using fabric samples and display showing the average measured value.
Manufactured by: Osthoff-Senge GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- System consist of an LED light, monochrome CCD camera and a light source LED along with a guide roller and necessary synchronization with PC
- Camera and light source are installed in a dust and waterproof enclosure (IP67)
- Optimizes gas consumption by automatic adjustment of gas-air mixture
- Ensures that the whole batch has the same hairiness value
- Ensures repeatability, similar product can be singed with the same parameters