Oshtoff-Senge's patented doublejet burner design provides excellent quality, performance and, cost per metre of fabric processed. This burner ensures even distribution of gas and air across the entire width of the fabric with an uninterrupted band of flame which is rich in energy for effective singeing.
Singeing Machine Burner
The doublejet burner by Oshtoff-Senge is the heart of all Oshtoff-Senge singeing machines. They have an uninterrupted flame band achieved by exit of the gas-air mixture within the combustion chambers formed of moulded ceramic bricks. It generates a highly concentrated flame which is rich in energy. This characteristic is the prime requirement for singeing textile materials of natural, regenerated, and synthetic fibres.
Manufactured by: Osthoff-Senge GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Regular distribution of the gas-air mixture by means of a series of expansion and compression chambers
- Uninterrupted flame band achieved by exit of the gas-air mixture from two parallel slot nozzles
- Generation of homogeneous, stable and uniform flame by ideal combustion of the mixture within combustion chambers formed of moulded ceramic bricks
- Generation of a highly concentrated flame; the prime requirement for singeing textile materials of natural, regenerated and synthetic fibres
- Patented doublejet burner design which provides excellent quality, performance and cost per metre of fabric processed
- Even distribution of mixture of gas-air mixture over entire width, with the effect of expansion and compression chambers
- Uninterrupted flame band as a result of delivery of gas-air mixture through two parallel slot nozzles