The Orthomat GRFMC-12 is a heavy-duty straightener designed for heavy pressures. Used for various applications, it maintains tight distortion related tolerances.
(Heavy duty straightener)
High demands caused by large product widths (e.g. carpets) or dimension-stable textiles with defined skew settings (e.g. denims) require reinforced configuration. The Orthomat GRFMC is specially designed to withstand high mechanical loads. Thanks to reinforced components, it is ideal for processing really wide, heavyweight materials such as carpeting and denim. Distortions impair a product's visual features and/or practical value, both of which are of particular significance in the case of decorative or industrial materials. Orthomat GRFMC straighteners are used wherever products are likely to subject machinery to exceedingly high tensional stress.
Manufactured by: Mahlo GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: versatile Key Features
- State-of-the-art straightening unit
- Heavy-duty version for large product widths and for products with denims
- Frames and bearings
- TFT screen: 15"
- Can work with tensional forces of up to 500 kg
- Low product content, adjustable scanners
- Can be used in conjuction with pattern control systems
- Maintains tight distortion related tolerances