The Orthomat XRFMC-12 offers the unique combination of controlling and regulating at the same time. This precision straightener was developed for processing high value textiles with the greatest distortion dynamics.
Control and actuation at the same time - the Orthomat XRFMC-12 is the first straightening system to offer this unique combination. This completely new concept was developed for processing high value textiles with widely fluctuating distortions. The independently controllable straightening rollers guarantee maximum possible control of the straightening process.
Manufactured by: Mahlo GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: versatile Key Features
- State-of-the-art straightening unit
- Independently controllable straightening rollers, feedforward control system. Minimum product content
- 15" TFT screen, dual function roller
- Combination of control and actuation
- Developed for high value textiles with greatest distortion dynamics
- Separation and individual positioning of respective straightening rollers
- Guaranteed possible control in straightening and even for tightest residual skew tolerances