Modern systems and range modules for continuous dyeing and finishing from Monforts.
(Moist cross linking process – easy care finish)
Monforts MXL range follows the Monforts MXL process that produces quick, reliable results as compared to the conventional cross-linking processes. This new moist cross-linking technology functionalises 100 percent cotton fabric with the anti-crease effect or easy care effect (non-iron/easy to iron) through textile finishing.
Manufactured by: A. Monforts Textilmaschien GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Thermex with options for B and C type hotflues for different cloth content
- Inlet combinations with guiding devices and tension control systems
- Finishing padder Matex
- Wetting device for the ADD ON procedure
- Hotflue thermex with suitable cloth content, air circulation and guiding devices
- Exhaust and residual humidity controls
- Qualitex 750 for machine control and settting paramaters
- Outlet combination with cooling cylinders, controllers, plaiter or batcher
- Monforts MXL process - greatly reduced processing time
- Reproducible quality with quick pay back