(Lea skin strength testing)
Strength is a measure of the steady force necessary to break a material. The Elestretch XT is an electronic device which tests the strength of a lea skein. With an ergonomic design and user-friendly user interface, the EleStretch XT also has a rugged steel body construction and operates under the standard CRE (Constant Rate of Extention) principle. Its maintenance-free inline drive system is designed for quiet and trouble-free operation.
Manufactured by: MAG Solvics Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- RoHS compliant, ensures CE norms
- Selectable force unit: lbf, Kgf and Nf; selectable elongation unit: mm, inch and percentage
- Computer connectivity port for data transfer and presentation
- Operating under standard CRE (Constant Rate of Extension) principle
- Maintenance-free inline drive system for quiet and trouble-free operation.
- Proven clutch driven tongue follower traverse mechanism for easy sample handling and testing operation.
- State-of-art microcomputer controlled solid-state control circuitry with user-friendly menu driven operating system and alphanumeric LCD display screen.