The EleTwist is a fully-automated electronic yarn twist tester that determines yarn twist in a single or plied or OE yarn using single and triple untwist-retwist and direct-counting methods.
(Yarn twist tester)
An electronic yarn twist tester, The EleTwist is designed to accurately measure different yarn twist in single, plied, or OE yarn by using the single and triple untwist-retwist and direct-counting methods. Its unique variable tensioning device is suitable to test all kind of spun yarns. The EleTwist is easy to operate and has very little maintenance requirements.
Manufactured by: MAG Solvics Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Microcomputer based pre-selectable / pre-programmable solid-state circuitry control
- Works under the principle of single and triple untwist-retwist method and direct-counting method
- Determine yarn twist in single, plied, or OE yarn
- Unique variable tensioning device suitable to test all kinds of spun yarns
- Direct TPI and TPM results in digital display for pre-selected gauge length, avoids manual calculations
- Silent and integrated motor operation with auto-stop and counting control system for precise measurement
- Pre-settable parameters stored in built-in CMOS memory (no battery power) for increased durability
- User-friendly menus with membrane keypad assembly