(Linear density count and/or lea skin strength measurement instrument)
The AutoWrap XT allows users to assess the linear density (count) and / or to measure the strength of lea skein. Its micro-controller based automation enables the selection of quarter lea, half lea, and full lea with auto stop. The AutoWrap XT is ergonomically designed and has a patented SS reel construction for high accuracy and can accommodate 10 samples at a time. The AutoWrap XT has measures adopted for 1.5 Yards girth to evaluate various count systems.
Manufactured by: MAG Solvics Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Measures adopted for 1.5 yards girth to evaluate various count systems
- Incorporated surface finish ceramic trap guides to avoid yarn friction
- Accommodates 10 samples at a time
- Prepare yarn skeins of predetermined length and number of turns to determine the linear density (count) and/or to measure the strength of lea skein.
- Ergonomic design; patented SS reel construction for high accuracy
- Latest engineering components for the easy and maintenance free operation
- Spreader loop reeling arrangement includes collapsible swift for easy lea removal
- Specially designed cop stand with adjustable tensioner for precise sampling
- Precise sampling for accurate count measurement of yarn