Hi-tech KARL MAYER creels with specially designed tensioners are capable of producing warps from high-tensile technical yarns, such as glass or aramid. These Creels are to provide high tension levels while ensuring gentle handling of material, with maximum efficiency, and top quality during warping.
Creel for Technical Yarns
The Creel is an integral part of warping machine which holds a number of yarn bobbins to produce beams. KARL MAYER's world-renowned creels are available for all type of yarns for all applications.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: cotton, rayon, man-made fibers (kevlar, carbon, etc.), and their blends Key Features
- Parallel creel (H creel) available in GW wagon type, GD swivel type, GM magazine type, and GF fixed type
- Accutense (hystresis tensioner) - fine glass filaments and monofilaments, universally applicable for all yarns that are negatively affected by friction
- KFD tensioner - universal tensioner for technical and coarser yarns
- Multitens tension system guarantees thread tension uniformity from the thread to thread by precise measurement and regulation to the tension set point for each individual end
- Dynatense - for aramid, glass, and industrial yarns
- Megatens tensioner - for all yarns from very fine to middle yarn material with the exception of some glass and aramid fibre yarn
- FilGard stop motion - very short reaction time
- Rototense - high flexibility for different yarns
- ISOTENS - meets highest demands in ergonomics and reliability; best suited for filament and spun yarn
- Wide range of tensioners for all applications in filament industries
- Highly flexible creel system for the processing of monofilament yarns, polypropylene film tapes, highly resistant polyester/polyamide yarns for the carpet industry, glass-fibre yarns, etc.