Creel for Technical Yarns
The Creel is an integral part of warping machine which holds a number of yarn bobbins to produce beams. KARL MAYER's world-renowned creels are available for all type of yarns for all applications.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: cotton, rayon, man-made fibers (kevlar, carbon, etc.), and their blends Key Features
- Parallel creel (H creel) available in GW wagon type, GD swivel type, GM magazine type, and GF fixed type
- Accutense (hystresis tensioner) - fine glass filaments and monofilaments, universally applicable for all yarns that are negatively affected by friction
- KFD tensioner - universal tensioner for technical and coarser yarns
- Multitens tension system guarantees thread tension uniformity from the thread to thread by precise measurement and regulation to the tension set point for each individual end
- Dynatense - for aramid, glass, and industrial yarns
- Megatens tensioner - for all yarns from very fine to middle yarn material with the exception of some glass and aramid fibre yarn
- FilGard stop motion - very short reaction time
- Rototense - high flexibility for different yarns
- ISOTENS - meets highest demands in ergonomics and reliability; best suited for filament and spun yarn
- Wide range of tensioners for all applications in filament industries
- Highly flexible creel system for the processing of monofilament yarns, polypropylene film tapes, highly resistant polyester/polyamide yarns for the carpet industry, glass-fibre yarns, etc.
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.