Automation of fabric forming machines
Old fabric forming machines have a number of problems such as low production, efficiency, high power consumption, frequent breakdowns unequal length of warping, and the like.
A.T.E.'s automation upgrade for old fabric forming machines improves machine efficiency and productivity, allowing a machine to be run at higher speeds. Even old/stopped machines can be put back into production.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Upgrade of old electrical system with new technology
- Replacement of old PLCs with latest PLC
- Old, obsolete drives are replaced with new and latest drives
- Customised operations possible for machines that use embedded cards
- Panel work
- New process integration and logic modification
- Old/stopped machines can be put back into production!
- Increased machine efficiency and productivity
- User friendly IPC(SCADA) design
- Lower maintenance of machine
- Easy to troubleshoot