Automation of synthetic machines
One of the more common problems faced by synthetic textile manufacturers is that of old machines. Machines that are old not only have low production, but also contain parts that are obsolete and breakdown more frequently, leading to increased downtimes.
A.T.E.'s automation upgrade for synthetic textile machines is a complete, ground-up revamp of the machine that involves the replacement of all existing hardware with new PLCs and OEM drives that are easily available in the market. This upgrade easily adds 10 years to the life of your machine.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Upgrade of old electrical system with new technology
- Replacement of old WINCC SCADA and HMI systems with latest HMIs
- Old, obsolete drives are replaced with OEM drives
- Precise temperature and pressure control
- Product available in local market; readily available support
- Future ready system with latest PROFINET communication protocol
- Machine life increased by 10 years
- Economical service and training support
- User friendly; complete process monitoring on touch screen