With control of the weft thread tension outside the fabric edges, the Smit 2SAVE system cuts false selvedges, thus saving fabric waste during production.
(System for fabric waste reduction)
Smit 2SAVE is fabric waste reduction system that effectively effectively cuts false selvedges and reduces fabric waste during production. The 2SAVE features a weft control device on the left side, with shear and aligning nozzles and weft tails control device with shear and recovery nozzle on the right.
Manufactured by Smit S.r.l, Italy
GET A QUOTE
- Effective weft cutting with most of weft yarn
- Weft control device on the left side, with shear and aligning nozzle
- Lateral 4 ends leno bindings of the fabric with programmable crossing phase
- Weft tails control device, shear and recovery nozzle on the right side
- Increased maximum weaving width (50 mm)
- Elimination of the false selvedge's yarns and spools at both sides ensures yarn saving and weft tails recycling
- Easy and quick symmetric weaving width change on both sides