The Luwa Waste Separator segregates waste into usable and non-usable waste, thus helping textile manufacturers reduce waste as well as costs through recycling.
Luwa's Waste Separator is equipped to separate the waste to feed to silos or presses and is designed to work in sync with other Luwa components. The waste is separated by a rotating screen drum. Some part of the waste can be recycled while the rest can be disposed off properly.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: cotton, blends, synthetics Key Features
- Separated waste material can be fed to presses or recycling machines
- Rotating drum ensures optimal separation of fibres and dust
- Reliable cleaning of screen drum by the driven bucket wheel
- Fibrous deposit and dust separation
- Designed to function with other Luwa components