Extensive range of tensile strength and elongation can be measured on this instrument like tenacity, breaking force, breaking elongation, time to break, breaking work, part work done and modulus values.
(Automatic single yarn strength tester)
The ergonomically designed equipment, with rugged construction, works on CRE principle. It can accommodate 20 samples with automatic yarn changer.
Manufactured by: MAG Solvics Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Selectable elongation unit: mm, inch and percentage
- Built-in self-diagnostic test facility
- Selectable force unit: gf, lbf, Kgf, Nf and cN
- Automatic and quick returning of lower jaw to home position after completion of each test
- State-of-art microcomputer controlled solid-state control circuitry
- Testing speed: up to 5000 mm/min
- 50 kg load cell for better accuracy
- Numerical results: breaking force, elongation, RKM, time to break and work done
- Graphical results: force-elongation curve, stroke diagram and frequency distribution curve
- Higher speeds and automatic lower jaw return help in faster tests
- Elongation range: 500 percent for 200 mm sample length; 100 percent for 500 mm sample length