The goal of Datatex MCM is to support the best utilisation of the capacity of a company’s plants in order to avoid under and/or over utilised resources or unfulfilled customers.
MCM – Machine Capacity Management
Datatex MCM is a flexible graphical tool supporting single users for single facilities or multiple departmental users for single/multiple facilities. Moreover, the planner, if empowered, can change the production schedule with a specific tool.
Manufactured by: Datatex A.G., Switzerland
GET A QUOTE
- MCM is a finite/infinite planning graphic tool
- Helps in planning the organising of all production requirements such as machine capacity, compatibility
- Helps in planning material requisitions (stock, supplier orders, work-in-progress, etc.)
- Helps in foreseeing production constrains (tools, human resources etc.)
- Ensures requested delivery dates are met
- Designed for textile industry; constraints and best-practices of the sector are taken into consideration during implementation
- Automatic scheduling and balancing of demands
- Bottleneck detection in case of infinite capacity scheduling
- Configurable according to the customers' needs and typology used in the textile industry