The Mahlo Orthofact RMB 12 automatic pin wheel weft straightner removes asymmetrical distortions (wavy, S-shaped, etc.) in textiles by applying a defined lateral tension using freewheeling, inclined pin wheels. This cross-tension stretches the warp threads to correct all types of distortion.
Orthofact RMB 12 Automatic Pin Wheel Weft Straightner
Asymmetrical distortions (wavy, S-shaped, etc.) in textiles have always represented a huge challenge in the textile industry. Distortion always means that the rectangular structure of warp and weft threads of woven fabrics is distorted resembling something like a parallelogram. To restore the warp and weft threads to their original state, the Mahlo Orthofact RMB 12 applies a cross-tension that stretches the warp threads. Both wavy and S-shaped distortions, will be corrected.
Manufactured by: Mahlo GmbH & Co. KG., Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Comprehensive software with touchscreen control
- Intelligent drive
- Bypass function
- Adjustable unclipping device
- High lateral tension possible
- Pinning width adjustable during operation with software
- Suitable for woven fabrics only
- Capable of correcting both wavy and 'S' distortions
- Combination of pin wheel weft straightener and roller straightening system