Mahlo Orthomat GRFMC heavy duty weft straightner has a reinforced framework, roller bearings, and powerful hydraulics for a higher degree of back tension. The Orthomat's large diameter of bow and skew rollers is suitable for heavy fabrics like denim, furnishing fabrics, or terry fabrics.
Orthomat GRFMC Heavy Duty Weft Straightener
The Mahlo Orthomat GRFMC is designed to withstand unusually high mechanical stresses. It is distinguished by its substantial framework, reinforced roller bearings, more powerful hydraulics for higher degrees of back-tension, and larger diameter bow, and skew rollers. The scanner assembly, electronics, display and control terminal, hydraulic unit, etc. are the same as those of a standard RFMC Orthomat, i.e. each scanner can be positioned laterally. Process-speed ranges from around 3 m/min (carpeting) to 150 m/min (industrial fabrics).
Manufactured by: Mahlo GmbH & Co. KG., Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Heavy duty weft straightner with reinforced framework, roller bearings, more powerful hydraulics for higher degree of back tension, large diameter of bow and skew rollers
- Provision for PCS (Pattern Control System) or for the addition of a retrofit scanning system
- Operating speed ranges from 3 m/min (carpeting) to 150 m/min (industrial fabrics)
- Can handle heavy fabrics (carpets, industrial fabrics, etc.)
- Robust weft straightener; designed to withstand unusually high mechanical stresses
- Capable of correcting both bow and skew distortions in heavy fabrics