Fleissner offers high speed chemical bonding for foam and liquid applications. By adding AquaJet upstream, the processing speed can be increased by 100 percent.
Trützschler Nonwovens solutions for chemical bonding are available for foam and liquid applications. The required chemicals are applied with a high degree of accuracy, which provides excellent results, and at the same time saves bonding agents. Double-sided impregnation with one mixer or two mixers is possible. Both versions can easily be upgraded in existing systems.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for production of lightweight chemically bonded non-wovens for hygiene, wet wipes, medical and technical textile applications Key Features
- Double-sided impregnation with one mixer or two mixers
- The configuration with upstream AquaJet allows speeds up to 200 m/min
- There is a choice between surface impregnation and through-impregnation
- The finished web is distinguished by high volume and good textile hand
- Chemical saving
- High throughput lines