The Fleissner LeanJet is customised to produce flat non-wovens or, optionally, perforated or structured non-wovens for medical, hygienic, and cosmetic applications, and all kinds of wet wipes.
Fleissner LeanJet is a customised, economical configuration catering to emerging markets. Variants of the LeanJet are designed to produce light weight nonwovens for hygiene, medical and cosmetic applications. LeanJet offers a possibility to design moderate speed production lines with an attractive price.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for production of non-wovens for wet wipes, hygiene, medical, and cosmetic applications
- Suitable for webs made from natural fibres, synthetic fibres, and spunbond webs
- Available working widths: 1.2 m, 1.8 m, 2.6 m, 3.6 m Key Features
- Highly efficient filtration system
- MPS and TES covers for spunlace drums for uniform web surface and better bonding
- Very low energy consumption due to optimised injector and jet strip geometry
- High energy saving due to use of optimised jet strip of 36 HPI for the same product characteristics as with jet strip of 40 HPI
- Drum shell TEP allows perfect perforation with less pressure than standard wire mesh