The Trützschler Fine Opener EMZH features two different opening roll systems and is ideal for handling short staple fibres, both synthetic, as well as natural.
Fine Opener EMZH
The Trützschler Fine Opener EMZH has two different roll systems for different fibre materials that results in better machine performance and lesser cost of investment. With easy to operate mechanisms and low maintenance requirements, the Fine Opener EMZH is the perfect solution for handling short staple fibres.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: opening of all types of short fibres – natural and man-made Key Features
- Multi-motor drive
- Production through put up to 1300 kg per hour
- Needle beater with 12 or 24 needle bars
- Suitable for short fibres
- Maintenance and operator friendly