The FibroStelo is a fibre bundle strength tester (or Stelometer) for precise determination of the tensile strength or breaking tenacity and elongation (at break) of a flat fibre bundle.
(Measures the tensile strength and elongation of a flat fibre bundle)
The FibroStelo (Stelometer) provides accurate assessment of the tensile strength and elongation of a flat fibre bundle. It does this by accurately measuring the force and elongation of the bundle with zero or 1/8" (3.2 mm) clamp space. This table top model is designed for ergonomic comfort and works on the constant rate of loading (CRL) principle. An assortment of accessories including torque vice for easy preparation and testing of sample are available as well.
Manufactured by: MAG Solvics Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Light weight and portable
- Precise pendulum mechanism for simultaneous determination of strength and elongation
- In-built calibration and specific probes
- Precise pendulum mechanism for accurate measurement of strength and elongation at the same time
- Accessories enable easy and rapid preparation and testing of sample
- Ergonomic design