ZIMMER AUSTRIA offers 3 major digital printing methods. All printing systems are available as complete printing lines or as stand-alone solutions.
Digital printing systems
- ChromoJET printer - 25 dpi spot colour printing: This solution uses pre-mixed dyes and jets for printing.
- ChromoJET Printer - 76 dpi process colour printing: 8, 12 or 16 base colours are used to mix the final colour and shade directly on the carpet.
- Colaris Carpet Printer - Inkjet printing: 4 base colours in combination with unique industrial printheads are used to print an endless number of shades.
Manufactured by: J. Zimmer Austria
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: digital printer for rugs, wall to wall carpets, carpet tiles, mats, runners, logos, promotion mats, carpet for contract and hospitality market
- Game and play carpets for floor and tables, seat covers, car carpets, club rugs and mats Key Features
- Resolution from lowest 25 dpi to highest 400 x 1200 dpi
- Excellent print definition
- Full penetration on all colours
- Suitable for polyamide, polyester, wool, and acrylic carpets and mats, and needle felt constructions
- No limitation on pattern repeat
- No screen – no limitation in pattern repeats
- Design change on the fly
- Full penetration
- Pile weight from 250 up to 1,500 g/sq metre, for PA, wool, acrylic and PES
- High resolution prints
- Complete print line from one supplier
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.