Luwa DigiControl automatically regulates, controls, monitors, and optimises all air engineering processes. It consists of synchronised hardware and software. DigiControl also records, registers and stores all relevant data.
Air-engineering is a very essential part in processing non-wovens. It is important to regulate and control the temperature and humidity at all times to avoid stoppages of production lines. For this purpose, Luwa's customised software control system - DigiControl - can monitor, regulate and control the conditions at all times. With its hassle-free operation and maintenance requirements, it is an ideal choice for non-woven manufacturing units.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: automatic system for regulating, controlling, monitoring, and optimising of engineering processes for spunlace, needle punch non-woven lines Key Features
- Fast-reacting, responsive system
- Monitoring and control of temperature, humidity, and pressure
- Precise, high performance temperature and humidity sensors
- Air conditions always in an optimal range
- Energy-optimised permanent operation