Luwa Automatic Panel Filter (APF) with automatic and variable cleaning for individual applications.
Automatic Panel Filter (APF)
Luwa offers the automatic panel filter for exhaust air containing dust and fibres. The APF needs only minimal space and thanks to the high degree of filtration, the requirements of the international norms for residue dust amounts (MAC values) are fulfilled. The filter medium is automatically cleaned by means of a nozzle belt. Luwa APF has a variable number of nozzles. The variable speed of the robot depends on the dust content.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: filter for spunlace, needle punch non-woven lines Key Features
- A multi-level filter technology with at least one first automatic filter step is required, depending on the waste or contaminants present
- International norms for residue dust amounts (MAC values) are fulfilled
- Nozzle belt (with multiple nozzles) cleans the filter medium automatically
- Efficient and economical
- Compact and space saving
- High degree of filtration