Customised Machines for Home Textiles
Texpa offers a range of automated and custom-made solutions for manufacturing a variety of home textiles. For example, manufacturing of shower curtains and duvet covers can be automated. Machines can be set-up to manufacture a particular volume of the product as well, like, a woven bags manufacturing machine can be customised to make 40 pieces per minute, with the help of 9 workers.
These machines are designed so as to increase the efficiency and volume of production, even after customisation.
Manufactured by: TEXPA Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Machines can be customised for different products such as woven bags manufacturing, curtains with tape on top, etc.
- Can work with any type of stitches such as chain, lock, overlock, flatlock etc.
- Can be provided with interchangeable heads, if required
- Can be connected online through internet connection, for immediate technical assistance
- Folding attachment can be supplied as part of the machine or as a stand alone
- Higher production volume
- Reduced requirement of manpower and utilities (electricity and air)
- Spare parts easily available
- Tailor-made to customers' requirements; optimised for high efficiency and high volume production