Creel for Spun and Filament Yarns
The Creel is an integral part of warping machine which holds a number of yarn bobbins to produce beams. KARL MAYER's world-renowned creels are available for all type of yarns for all applications.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: cotton, regenerated, synthetic, wool, and their blends Key Features
- Automatic pre-tentioner ensures controlled warp tension
- Parallel creel available with choice of yarn tensioners
- Short reaction time
- Balloon limiters
- Easy threading and touch free monitory of the ends
- V-creel for direct warping of fine and coarse spun yarns
- V-creels help reduce friction points during unwinding yarn from the creel
- Automatic pretensioner prevents snarling at machine start
- Easy threading in system ensures less downtimes
- V-creels enables running machine at high speed (up to 1200 m/min)
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.