Surface smoothening and thickness calibration of needle punched nonwovens is obtained by two roll pneumatic loaded calender system.
Fleissner calender systems have two rollers that can be heated or cooled. System engineering ensures absolutely uniform line pressure, while the heated and/or cooled rollers provide a high level of temperature uniformity.
Manufactured by: Truetzschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: thermal finishing of needle punch non-wovens for filter, and geotextile applications
- Minimum gap between rolls: 0.1 mm
- Gap adjustment (optional): 0.10 mm
- Material weight: 80 to 450 GSM Key Features
- Linear pressure (pneumatically adjustable): 200 N/cm
- Heating/cooling medium is fed into the roller by means of rotary joins and flexible hoses
- Single/double jacketing for rolls in horizontal or vertical arrangement
- Economical high performance solution
- Operator and maintenance friendly design
- Various configuration possibilities