Foam foulards reduce the use of chemicals and thus the drying requirement. Even heavy webs can be completely saturated with minimum application of foam and energy.
The Fleissener impregnation station provides high quality impregnation which improves the functionality of the webs with the minimum possible use of chemicals. The station is highly efficient and consumes less energy. It is based on foam which is known to reduce the requirement of chemicals for finishing the fabric.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: chemical finishing of needle punch non-wovens for filtration applications
- Working width: up to 5000 mm Key Features
- One or two side application
- Less wet pick up
- The rollers can be moved up to 60 mm apart pneumatically
- Two spindles with fine-pitch threads
- Adjustable penetration depth
- Low drying energy consumption
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Precise and reproducible roller gap setting
- Wide range of applications