The Turret Disc Winder BWT 202-02 allows winding and slitting to be executed simultaneously by automatic winders with integrated longitudinal slitting systems. Both turret disk and turret shield winders are available.
Turret Disc Winder BWT 202-02
The in-line system allows producing 'ready for sale' rolls in a single step directly after the manufacturing or finishing process of the non-wovens. The process steps winding and slitting are executed simultaneously by automatic winders with integrated longitudinal slitting systems. With the inline system no further rewinding steps are needed and additional material stress is avoided. In addition, the investment cost as well as the required space and labour cost are lower than for an offline system.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Material width up to 3000 mm
- Winding diameter up to 1500 mm
- Application range: for spunlaced non-wovens
- Production speed up to 450 mpm Key Features
- Integrated cross cutting and engaging system
- Combined circumferential and axial drive
- Integrated longitudinal slitting systems
- Faultless start of the web from the first layer on the paper tube, minimising loss of material
- Lower investment cost, required space, and labour cost than for an offline system
- No additional stress on material
- Optimum hardness of the big rolls