Bastian combined circumferential and axial drive Master Roll Winder BWT 203-10 with integrated cross-cutting and engaging system.
Master Roll Winder BWT 203-10
Trützschler Nonwovens winders provide a combination of circumferential and axial drive to achieve the best possible roll hardness. Simultaneously, the tension can be set very accurately for an optimum winding result of sensitive products.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Production speed up to 400 mpm
- Winding diameter up to 2400 mm
- Material width up to 4000 mm
- Application range: for spunlaced non-wovens Key Features
- Integrated cross cutting and engaging system
- Combined circumferential and axial drive
- In horizontal-slide-winder configuration the finished master roll is transferred automatically from the winder to a dwell and stock position. From there the master roll is lead into the unwinding section of the Slitter Rewinder
- Faultless start of the web from the first layer on the steel core, minimising loss of material
- Optimum hardness of the big rolls without stressing the material especially on the core