A precision assembly winder for all kinds of staple and filament yarns. It is equipped with the latest technology and the possibility of adding an elastane component to the assembly process.
SSM XENO - YD
(Precision assembly winder for staple and filament yarns)
The new SSM XENO-YD modular winding machine platform XENO combines dye package winding, rewinding, and doubling applications with three different winding technologies. Complying with the growing automation demand (due to increasing labor costs) all the XENO machines can be equipped with an automatic doffer system. Another advantage of these XENO platforms is the enhanced DIGICONE 2 winding algorithm, enabling a 10-20% increase in dye package density with same dyeing recipe. The SSM XENO platform is manufactured 100 per cent in Switzerland.
Manufactured by: SSM Schärer Schweiter Mettler AG, Switzerland
GET A QUOTE
- Electronically adjustable precision winding for highest possible densities and best unwinding properties
- 15" touch-screen machine terminal for ease of use
- Optional automatic doffer system
- Optional integrated 3-ply creel with individual yarn detection sensor for each ply
- Higher efficiencies in upstream machines
- User friendly operation
- Maximum productivity
- Less downtime
- Best quality of package