Machines and components need various special lubricants to ensure continued performance and process efficiency. These lubricants, if not genuine, can cause further damage to the machine and products.
Krytox™ GPL-227 lubricants offer extra bonding, and non-melting properties. These lubricants serve a variety of industries, including chemical, textile, tire, aviation, conveyor, oil and gas, glass, plastic film, and non-woven manufacturing, as well as mining and metal processing.
These speciality lubricants ensure that the machine and components are protected from the damaging effects of friction, high temperatures, etc.
GET A QUOTE
- Krytox™ GPL-227 is PFPE based polymer composed of fluorine, oxygen, and carbon
- Synthetic lubricant specially formulated for extremely high temperature applications
- Safe for use around oxygen, and non-reactive with chemicals typically used in industrial applications
- Chemically and biologically inert and silicone-free
- Insoluble in most solvents but soluble in highly fluorinated fluids and some super critical fluids such as CO2
- Does not contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) or chlorine
- Application-specific products
- Longer component use-life, less downtime and less frequent re-lubrication
- No oxidation and low volatility
- Longer life for components, less downtime and less need for frequent re-lubrication
- Undamaged by — and non-reactive with — acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam, moisture and high temperatures
- Ideal for all components, including bearings, seals, valves, O-rings, chains, gearboxes and agitators
- Minimal environmental footprint
- Thrives on tough challenges in the severe environmental conditions