Special high temperature greases, oils, aerosols, and sprays for various applications. Krytox™ GPL 227 can be used in stenters for greasing the main chain, adjustment lead screw and chamber roller bearing. These special purpose lubricants not only last longer, but also ensure that machinery and components are protected from wear and tear.
Machines and components need various special lubricants to ensure continued performance and process efficiency. These lubricants, if not genuine, can cause further damage to the machine and products.
Krytox™ GPL-227 lubricants offer extra bonding, and non-melting properties. These lubricants serve a variety of industries, including chemical, textile, tire, aviation, conveyor, oil and gas, glass, plastic film, and non-woven manufacturing, as well as mining and metal processing.
These speciality lubricants ensure that the machine and components are protected from the damaging effects of friction, high temperatures, etc.
GET A QUOTE
- Krytox™ GPL-227 is PFPE based polymer composed of fluorine, oxygen, and carbon
- Synthetic lubricant specially formulated for extremely high temperature applications
- Safe for use around oxygen, and non-reactive with chemicals typically used in industrial applications
- Chemically and biologically inert and silicone-free
- Insoluble in most solvents but soluble in highly fluorinated fluids and some super critical fluids such as CO2
- Does not contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) or chlorine
- Application-specific products
- Longer component use-life, less downtime and less frequent re-lubrication
- No oxidation and low volatility
- Longer life for components, less downtime and less need for frequent re-lubrication
- Undamaged by — and non-reactive with — acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam, moisture and high temperatures
- Ideal for all components, including bearings, seals, valves, O-rings, chains, gearboxes and agitators
- Minimal environmental footprint
- Thrives on tough challenges in the severe environmental conditions