Morgan provides a range of software packages that can be customised to optimise production. Morgan's software enables the management of each machine's functions, and assists the designing of garments and automatic marker making for cutting. Morgan's software is designed for the present as well as for the future. and is in continuous development for further improvements.
(for optimising production)
Morgan's Visual Nest is a practical and effective system for viewing and editing markers in real time, directly on the spreading table. It was originally designed to help the manual spreading of fabric with repetition (stripes and plaids) directly over the pinning table. Visual Nest does this by projecting the repetition (theoretical) grid right on top of the fabric, so that the operators can be guided while laying up and pinning the fabric, for proper alignment. Visual Nest is also suitable for multiple other applications, both in the manual spreading of printed or checks fabrics as well as in the automatic spreading. The software not only helps in flaw detection, splice marks and overlapping management, but also to check the minimum width and length of each lay spread. In fact, Visual Nest can also project the entire marker with all patterns, thus highlighting the available matching points and allowing the operator to work with the mouse directly on the spreading area.
Morgan's CAD software is modern and easy to use that can be used for the entire process - from pattern digitising with a digital camera or pattern creation directly on screen up to the marker launch for production, along with pattern modification and adjustment, size grading, measurements checks and technical sheet.
Morgan's MD COP is a unique tool that helps organise the cutting room and improve its efficiency, by optimising production resources (labour and fabric).
Developed by: Morgan Tecnica SpA, Italy
GET A QUOTE
- Can be used to view and edit markers in real time, directly on the spreading table
- Help the manual spreading of fabric with repetition (stripes and plaids) directly over the pinning table
- Can be used for manual and automatic spreading
- Enables easy checking of minimum width and length of each lay spread
- Allows for pattern digitising, creation, modification, and adjustment
- Easy to use; helps in flaw detection, splice marks and overlapping management
- Fabric waste can be reduced or avoided
- Reduce consumption of fabric in knitting and weaving
- Tailor-made quantity of cut-pieces in garmenting
- Software that helps organise the cutting room and improve its efficiency