Luwa's Rotary Pre-Filter Unit is a pre-filtration device for the traditional textile and nonwoven industries. It ensures that the air is appropriately dosed to maintain high humidity requirements of the machine, while not causing any damage to the external environment.
Rotary Pre-filter Unit
Manufacturers look for machines that do not occupy much space while enhancing efficiency and quality. Having understood these requirements, Luwa offers Rotary Pre-filter units designed to save space while providing clean air and maintaining the optimal temperature and humidity levels in the manufacturing unit without compromising on safety or hygiene of it.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: cotton, blends, synthetic
- Application: for traditional textiles and nonwovens Key Features
- Consistently high humidity of the material for optimal processing
- Conditioned air - correctly dosaged, at the production critical positions on the machine
- Efficient cleaning of the air
- Hygienically safe air humidity level
- Provision for filter chamber is not required
- Low space requirements
- Suitable for high negative pressures (up to approx. 3000 Pa)
- Simple monitoring and easy access for control and maintenance
- Easy installation