Luwa's Total Air Control (TAC) is a tailor-made air engineering unit specifically for the textile industry.
Total Air Control (TAC) for Textiles
Luwa offers some of the best air engineering units, which are customized to meet the needs of the traditional textile industry. The Total Air Control unit for textiles reliably ensures a uniform, stable temperature in the work zone, and can efficiently control and regulate temperatures. Consequently it impacts productivity and cost efficiency positively.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: traditional textiles (cotton and blended with synthetics)
- Application: spinning, twisting, weaving, knitting, hosiery, finishing Key Features
- Consistent climate - reliable controlling and regulating of temperature and humidity
- Efficient dust removal, robust extraction, and disposal systems
- Stable climate in the work zones
- Increased productivity
- Improved product quality