With decisive design advantages the NIPCO® Technology, for individual calendar nips, offers customised solutions for textile finishing and technical textiles manufactured by Guarneri Technology s.r.l., Italy. The NIPCO® L configuration allows the manufacturer to select effects such as high glazing, density control and other sales requirements in one calendar combined.
NIPCO® L Calendar
The hydrostatic support elements of the NIPCO® L system are independently arranged in a 90° configuration, one active against a steel bowl, one active against a cotton bowl. Only the original NIPCO® L calendar controls two pressure lines completely independent based on patented development of the 80s.
Manufactured by: Guarneri Technology s.r.l., Italy
GET A QUOTE
- 3 bowl calender
- Cotton bowl dia - 750 mm, RACOLON® sleeve dia - 500mm
- Operating pressure 50-300 N/mm
- Raw material: cotton/cotton blends Key Features
- Calender pressure adjustable according to fabric width
- Soft and lusture feel to the fabric