Guarneri Technology s.r.l., Italy offers customised solutions for textile finishing and technical textiles. Highly efficient and flexible, the NIPCO® I configuration - for individual calendar nips - is an innovative development in calendar processing.
The NIPCO® I calender is an outstanding development of flexibility and efficiency in calender processing. The combination of a free rotating sleeve, whether a RACOLAN®, Toptec3® or Steel with our selective pressure adjustment in the width, will always prevent burning and marking of the sleeve edges. The pressure is effective in only the requested zones, no other system in the market can compete with this function. Other sleeves, when slid on, will over time start frictioning resulting in weft distortion.
Manufactured by: Guarneri Technology s.r.l., Italy
GET A QUOTE
- Application: bowl width - 1600 mm to 5000 mm
- 3 bowl calender
- Raw material: cotton/cotton blends
- RACOLON® sleeve dia: 500mm, engraved steel bowl dia: 300-500 mm
- Steel/NIPCO®/embossed steel
- Operating pressure: 50-300 N/mm Key Features
- Calender pressure adjustable according to fabric width
- Lusturous feel and engraved effects