The magnet installed on bale opener arm attracts the metal parts in bales and thus prevents it from going to next machines thereby saving the precious beaters and also reduces incidences of fire.
Magnet retrofit for Blendomat/Bale opener
Often the wires, packing strips, and other metal contaminations come with the bales of cotton. Since we are using complete bales in the process, it is difficult to remove manually. Hence this magnet retrofit, developed by Truetzschler, is designed to detect the metal particles from the top layer of bales and prevents it from going into the next process.
Manufactured by: Truetzschler India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: multi-purpose
- Application range: Blendomat/Bale opener
- Magnet intensity between 3000-3500 gauss
- Attraction power is found up to 3.5”
- Magnet casing made from stainless steel - no rusting
- Magnet bars installed on both the sides of the detacher
- Aesthetic and quality: structured design as per German norms
- Operational safety - photocell positioned before magnet provides safety during working
- Easy cleaning of magnet: can be rotated and locked by snap bolt at particular cleaning position
- Magnets are provided on both sides of detacher to ensure balanced weight on either side of the detacher
- No need to drill holes on detacher; emergency flap sheet only needs some holes to be drilled