The Luwair P housing system is a modern and flexible alternative to bricks and mortar housings for air handling systems.
(Housing for air treatment systems)
Centralised air handling systems also require housing. Masonry can be very time consuming and expensive, as it involves a lot of planning for implentation. Luwair P is a customized alternative that uses panels and connecting elements giving it some flexibility.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw Material: Cotton, blends, synthetic etc
- Application: For textiles and nonwovens key Features
- Luwair P is the modern alternative for the execution of walls, instead of masonry, of a centralised air treatment system
- Perfectly airtight and has excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Supporting elements are bolted together with variable connection elements, thus allowing maximum flexibility
- Can be used as housing or as partition wall, adapted to individual production factors and space availability
- Particularly advantageous for installation while production is running
- Low cost execution by using commercially available panels, assembly rails and connecting elements
- Short installation time
- Reduction of the expenditures for planning and implementation