The Total Air Control TAC for Traditional Textiles is a tailor-made air engineering unit specifically for the traditional textile industry.
Total Air Control TAC For Traditional Textiles
Luwa offers some of the best air engineering units, which are customised to meet the needs of the textile industry. The Total Air Control unit for traditional textiles is no different. Reliably ensuring a uniform, stable temperature in the work zone, the TAC can efficiently control and regulate temperatures. Consequently it impacts productivity and cost efficiency positively.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw material: traditional textiles - cotton and blended with synthetics
- Application: spinning, twisting, weaving, knitting, hosiery, finishing Key Features
- Consistent climate - reliable controlling and regulating of temperature and humidity
- Increased productivity and improved quality through
- Stable climate in the work zones
- Efficient dust removal, robust extraction and disposal systems