KARL MAYER's GOM 16S sample warping machine sets new standards in producing yardages and sample warps.
Gir-O-Matic 16S Sample Warper
KARL MAYER GOM 16S sample warping machine sets new standards in the warp preparation for sample and production warps up to a warping length of 490 m. A circular creel with 16 winding places guarantees highest efficiency for coloured and solid warps. The unique and patented build-up control provides a perfect build-up of the band.
Manufactured by: KARL MAYER, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: shirting, suiting, worsted, silk, home textiles, and apparels Key Features
- KAMCOS SYSTEM operator Interface IPC/touch screen 12.1", ethernet interface for networking and connection for the relevant data acquisition and teleservice
- Processing of silk package and super fine yarns
- Software offers highest convenience of data input and operation
- Patented band build-up system guarantees identical bands also with highly delicate yarns
- Leasing: one or two at beginning and same at the end
- High flexibility and productivity with patterning for perfect beam quality
- Highly efficient production of sample warps and short production warps (reduced time, space, personnel, stock)
- Computer control of all operations including data analysis (network compatible)
- Simple pattern design; input also via an external PC or CAD system possible
- Unlimited number of sampling possibilities